Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kristi Gibson

After the battle with life-threatening medical problems last year, Bret Michaels is in the clouds, to be healthy and ready, down the aisle with her fiance Kristin Gibson.

    Proposed after the season finale of the VH1 program Monday night, the former head of the poison for the magazine "People ", has sworn that I was the guy who was never ... And it feels amazing. "

    The musician, aged 47, was expected, first his wife's hand in marriage to ask last night at a dinner at Mastro's 16, but decided otherwise.

    Bret served ". I was not ready because I felt it was very strange, I'm in the middle of the proposal and, oh by the way, a Cobb salad."

    It is also very happy is the bride to be, Miss Gibson, as he told the people: "I love it I went through them a ring and a paper that I love him more I'm just happy to be alive... .

    The soon-to-be 40-year-old added: ".. But it is the best birthday gift and Christmas present ever we go into a shared commitment and marriage empty and grow with our girls, we all have the same last name."

No comments:

Post a Comment