Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ginnifer Goodwin

It is no secret that the stars have their weight under control - Amy Adams had a revelation about it - and "Big Love" actress Ginnifer Goodwin was to keep the answer to Weight Watchers. .. the long run.
Goodwin has revealed in the January / February 2011 Health magazine has on Weight Watchers since I was 9 years old, and in fact it was back at the time of the interview.
"I was a member of Weight Watchers for 23 years," he said. "It's the only thing on the planet dry, like it or you are just unhappy. I've never had a weight problem spectacular, I was just a downward trend and then I'm back on track, so you can button my pants. "


Goodwin, a native of Memphis, said the package as a child fighting.
"I really go for a time when I little, if I remember realizing that the plant had not come from the french fries," he recalls. "I changed my eating habits in the fourth year because I was a strong girl, and I was happy. And I remember my mother cooked for me dinner the first night I was in this new program, and began to cry, because the green cars, and thought I was trying to starve. "
But Goodwin said it was "a very healthy," she said, though some not in the habit of a number as a "happy weight" to be very healthy.
"But I had a number of really, 12 years - my number is happy, I'm feeling good and my energy is high," said Goodwin, "I call it my" lead by weight. for it is the number that do not scare me when I see on the screen. "
The actress, physicists actresses like Jessica Biel and Jennifer Aniston inspired his body remains confident never really let go, says told health.
"I can for six months [s] and indulgent a little weight, but never really the point of being unhappy and self-destructive," he said. "And working with my boss incredible, I'm very well hidden things, so I'm still very safe. Except when I'm in a swimsuit. Regardless of what looks like my body, I would like in their bathing suits make for others."

No comments:

Post a Comment