Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kathy Griffin

Kathy Griffin-against all odds, is the queen of comedy is often funny and always sufficient to cover the joint sponsorship of CNN's Special New Year's Eve with Anderson Cooper back.

    Despite a bad word for impulsive people past two years, and after he expelled from the network, CNN is putting Griffin, this year again as if nothing had happened, but with one important difference.

    During his recent appearance with Howard Stern Radio Hits groin, says Griffin, CNN that a clause in his contract that they be removed from the air if you have any possible drop obscenity.

    "No, it's worse this time. This time I have in my contract, I can not say f * ck. And it's time to say, if I f * ck me will say from the air," Griffin said, asked what Griffin Stern left again this year.

    Probably not, given his desire is a star, but CNN is apparently willing to take the risk because Griffin antics of developing such a classification.

    The special also to meet with the Marquis Griffin Co-host of CNN's Anderson Cooper.

    "Once again I am shocked as co-hosts the CNN New Year's Eve show with Kathy Griffin. The often very cold, but for the life live with it for a few minutes on television, I'm wet with sweat, " Cooper said in a statement .

No comments:

Post a Comment