Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Luke Worrall

Kelly Osbourne is furious with her ex-boyfriend, Luke Worrall, and Twitter was to warn the world about him and his ways of suspected fraud. Together, they separated after two years in July, they apparently just discovered something that he raged.
His tweets Christmas with joy and happy moments filled on a slide with his nephews and nieces and emotions of the day. Until this came about 05.18 clock that says "Wow found something that my feelings hurt so bad: (and Christmas was going so well ..." Uh oh, and then the insults began to fly:
"Luke tries Worrall is the biggest piece of s **, back with me, I'm coming home to see for Christmas. In the meantime, it was f *** hundreds of girls to return behind me ..." tweetedaccording Us magazine but the hardest seem to have been deleted.
And then the anger Twitter:
"All I did was help me. All the girls, be careful @ Luke_worral is a use of C ***, what I used for my money and free travel. It's lucky I'm not spreading the truth about what did there! "
Why not Kelly?
"It's the worst thing that happened to me," I threw Osbourne. "I do not give af *** what happens to him more ... I am and always will be too good for him ... Honey, your pretty face doing till now, because you do not have their heads to rebuild it. "
Oh, but some questions remain. How is everything? What does it mean? We can not know at any time prior to the last tweet that morning, he said, taking a break from Twitter for a while. "I do not think I ever so stupid that made fun of me away from Twitter for a while, slowing heart never felt my life."
It is clear that Kelly is really bad. We hope with his family in London is the healing that has to do going forward.
As for your answer, Worrall Twitter: "Twitter is awesome," followed by "no, because I did not shed personal belongings with Twitter, I'm not so deep!"
Safer future.

No comments:

Post a Comment