Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pankaj Bhadauria

Lucknow ke Kebabs always news about India, but now a leader of the Nawabi city made a splash on national television by the first Master Chef India.
Pankaj Bhadauria, a teacher by profession was, is in seventh heaven when he won the cooking competition, MasterChef India. Ask what the amount of the profit of "Million Rupees and Pankaj laughter do not really know what honest with such an amount. To do the feeling of winning figures seven still not fallen in a few days, I think, I repeat what happened and remember all the good times I had.
A little later he adds, to this day I have always asked my husband for everything, and he took care of the body. It is already what happens. I will do everything to give some money for him, then the question of my favorite things about her. I'm used to it now looked after me.
But the journey has not been easy. Pankaj had to resign from his teaching job to attend the show. It was not so easy to publish a decision on a lifestyle that has led for 16 long years. I was and am very attached to my students. After the work was very traumatic for me. But one thing I am very sure is that I never go back. Not that I won the competition, so I tell you, but if I do not win this show, so if my decision was the same constraints.But proud in spite of all obstacles, the chief Lucknawi call this trip the most memorable experience in your life.
She said: With Akshay Kumar as the host of the show was a fantastic experience. Surprisingly, not Akshay starry tantrums. Be with him, never had the feeling that the Waali. In fact, we had fun, and do not chew with Akshay. Another memorable moment for Pankaj was always to know about your favorite star, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the program. The ash is a stunning beauty. Although my husband loves everything Katrina, after the meeting of the beauty, I must say that every day, any time, Aishwarya better than Katrina.
After winning the series, Pankaj is now busy writing his own cookbook. Chain declare my own cookbook soon, but also come with my own kitchen ke kiss on the small screen is a cooking program. Life has completely changed for me, "said Pankaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment