Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crystal Harris

Hugh Hefner has come on holiday with an engagement ring.

    The Playboy founder is the girlfriend Crystal Harris, 24 dedicated heannounced on Twitter.

    "After the movie tonight and I exchanged Crystal Gifts. offered me a glass ring. An unforgettable night of Christmas, " said Hefner, 84 "When I got the glass ring, began to cry. This is the best weekend of Christmas in mind."

    He later said: "Yes, I have the glass ring is an engagement ring, it was not my intention to make a secret a very Merry Christmas to all ..."

    This will be the third marriage for Hefner. In 2009 divorcefrom filed his second wife, former Playmate Kimberley Conrad, after division by two in 1998. He was married to Mildred Williams, his marriage ended in divorce in 1959.

    Harris was a Playboy Playmate in December 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment