Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kamal Khan

Patiala boy Kamal Khan could not have asked this season as Santa - was crowned Zee TV Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar "on Christmas Day. The 22-year-old, however, down to earth and said he has to go a long way.
"My fight has already begun. I have to go a long way. Watch reality Help us to show our talents and show us how the world head on. The rest of us how to use this platform shape," said Kamal IANS after winning the crown Saturday night.


Kamal has won the crown finalists Chellum Abhilash Jyoti Baisakh Mumbai and Kolkata won.


"I would have to be the winner, said today, but I know I'll be with Abhi and Baisakh online. I let success get to my head, it can be a star today and tomorrow individually. I have to provide strong competition" he said.


Kamal's father works as a messenger in an office and his mother, his mentor, is a housewife - can be attributed to its practical approach to life from its humble beginnings. He learned music from his mother and also holds top honors in the music of a public school in his hometown.


"I attribute my success, my mother and my father - because of them that I, as I am today, I never had any formal training in music is my mother taught me n I have never been tense, if I win .. or lose, because my mother used to say, if you are a first time, the later would probably lose more, "he said.


But it is certainly Kamal is in the clouds and into the pockets of a proposed Bollywood, thanks to their mentors and Shekha Vishal, who gave him the option of a song in Khan's new film "Tees Maar sing." Wallah Wallah back "His song of Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan film.


"I'm very proud of the opportunity to" sing Tees Maar Khan. I am a big fan of Akshay Kumar and is a proud moment for me that I have the opportunity to sing for him had. Lend my voice to him like a dream, "he said.


Kamal feels a special relationship with the singer Raja Hassan, who sang "Wallah Wallah him back.


Sa Re Ga Ma Pa "until 2007, when Raja Hassan was a competitor:" I've never seen. "I was very impressed with him and the feeling that there is a special connection with him, and when I found that immediately got well with others," he said.


Kamal admits that he has a place to start for himself and is willing to stay with dedication and hard work. Until then, celebrate his victory with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment