Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hugh Hefner Engaged

It was certainly a happy Christmas at the Playboy Mansion.

    Hugh Hefner, 84, and his girlfriend of 24 years, committed Crystal Harris.

    Hef Twitter: "When I got the glass ring, began to cry It's the best weekend in memory of Christmas .."

    Shortly thereafter, deleted a few celebrities in the world doubt the ring of Twitter: "Yes, I have the glass ring is an engagement ring, it was not my intention to make a secret a very Merry Christmas to all .. ".

    Harris is not on Twitter involvement, but after this evening, "Hef and I @ on Twitter! WOW!

    The two started out two years ago.

    April Hefner suggested that may come the big day.

    "It is quite possible, " Hefner said the question of whether the question of pop plans. "We certainly have enough to care for them ... probably love enough. Let's see. I just want the relationship as happy as is. "

    He said then, I have more fun than I was when I 20th "

    Hefner has been married and divorced twice. He has four children. This will be the first marriage for Harris.

    No word on a wedding date.

    Sounds like it might be time for another reality show. Hugh and Crystal get married, all?

No comments:

Post a Comment