Monday, December 27, 2010

Christina Hendricks

Christina Hendricks, Mad Menactress said he wanted to play Wonder Woman.

    Hendricks, 35, recently learned that they are in an upcoming project that the appeal of superhero comics star, after blogOnTheRedCarpet.com KABC-TV.

    "I heard a rumor that too, " Hendricks said in the Rachael Ray show earlier this week.

    "I do not know where it started, but I love it. I've been waiting on this computer for my whole life to use. I had Wonder Woman underoos, I love it. It would be so much fun. We are here."

    Emmy and Golden Globe winning series Mad Men, AMC, spends his days Hendricks wear clothes from the 1960s for her role as Joan Harris, director of the New York office of advertising firm.

    Actress Lynda Carter played Wonder Woman in The New Adventures of Wonder Woman, an adaptation of the classic comedy series that aired from the United States in 1975 to 1979.

No comments:

Post a Comment