Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christina Hendricks

SEXY Christina Hendricks refuses to lose her curves - because he "loves", as it looks.

    Mad Men star said he would be on a diet and you are happy with your body.

    "The people in the industry have told me to lose weight for years, but I like the way I see it," he said.

    "I started as a model and when I went to Italy to build my modeling book, I gained all 15 pounds of pasta and cappuccino."

    Hendricks recently unveiled what I get for Christmas!

    "My family is always a banana with your name on your culture, " he said.

    "carve [the name] out later on with a pencil and a couple of hours, is good and black. It seems silly, but I promise you it is very beautiful!"

    "I think it actually was a little too healthy to on Christmas morning, before all the candy and other sweets, and all these things will eat food."

    Hendricks said he would not count calories during the holidays.

    "I like it I like, " he said. "I love buying gifts and I love the holidays, I love cookies and sandwiches. I like everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment