Monday, December 20, 2010

Survivor Winner

After a season which is between the survivors of childhood: Nicaragua ended last for a period of three teenagers. But the master 21 of the franchise was the youngest of all time.
Birža and Jud, 21, student and model best known for his show name: "Fabio," revealed his youthful exuberance to talk about his plans after winning $ 1,000,000 and the title of the only survivor of the night Sunday.
"Once you're famous, people want to talk," he told People. "I want the mixture to be human. I would not like to be 'Oh, [expletive], I'm famous now." I want to be like "Oh man, I'm famous! Let's go party!"
According to a rating of 5 to 4, Fabio was victorious workers old aspiring musician and NASCAR Chase Rice, 24 Real Estate Agents Matthias "Sash" Lenahan, 30, won the third place.
"It's unbelievable," said Fabio reaction of the other candidates, their families and the public living in the final. "I think I was standing on a chair, kissed her, but all were very happy and I felt good."
The affable, purposely showed his clever crank birža at the end of the game and won three immunity challenges in a row to the three-way alliance to break Chase, sash and Holly Hoffman.
"I knew that at some point the cat out the bag I'm not that stupid," he said. "I mean I'm stupid to go into difficult situations, but ... you can manipulate the situation -.! There are many ways you can play."
The rider, Chase, lost in the $ 1,000,000, but the race got a boost when he played a song from their land, "Buzz Back" in the air. "It was really cool, but playing too many millions of people there. I've never done before," he said.
Banda, who finished third, took his hat to the winner. "Fabio is a good guy, he's worth a million dollars," he said. "I thought in the coming, I knew that all strategies known to man, but in a way, Fabio She plays have never seen before. Therefore I give much credit for it."
Jane Bright, 56, a dog trainer in Jackson Springs, North Carolina, won the sprint fan favorite award and $ 100,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment