Sunday, December 26, 2010

Singapore Flyer Printing


Singapore Flyer Printing 

I woke up after a good night last night: D well rested and feel ready .... Cycling! XD It's true! Today we go! After the presentation of our water bottles with water and other things that we were ready to go! :) On arrival in East Coast Park and not waste the time of rental bikes! I was the first to get a bicycle, but the team is robbed, so I had to switch to another. After a little breakdown, we went! My uncle and aunt decided to read some place to newspaper and enjoy the sea breeze ~ (the park is next to the beach) is a bike so much fun with my cousins skip, and enjoy the panoramic view to the park To my right, the beach was as clean as to Port Dickson on the other hand, there were some people who swim there and you could see the ships at anchor in the distance. It was an impressive sight, I could tell you. To my left, we could see the trees and the trees and the trees! It should be was a great calm state of mind and helps me relax when a cyclist ~ This is a bike park, beautiful beaches and tranquil trees took on both sides of the bike path a lot ~ Photo coz here is so beautiful! ^ ^ After cycling for a while, we stopped for a while before returning coz we rented bikes for 2 hours and the time had almost expired. We stopped at a place where I saw these amazing sand castles with bulit numbers from a group of appointments. Must work or else do not think we could have built ... or maybe it was the power of love? ... All of a sudden the thought of cultivating them and one for her ... Haizz = (Oookay ... for a while set aside ~ In any case wins for my cousin invited me to a race! Who come to the bike shop! Embarrassing After Yesterday's loss, no was no way I could have forgotten, and my endurance on the bike is much better than in water. 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... GO! And we went! I sold almost angry and hit my brother. Sorry, my brother! XD Then, suddenly, I came to this place where the view was so impressive that you have to do a photo of him! "Resist the temptation, I told myself. But unfortunately I could not lead to ...-.-..., the race, I stopped my bike and my cousins so much to me fast as I could feel the wind Fröming of them ( .. and unpleasant body odor a> <) So photographed, quick and the folly of selling to make up for how it happened, so I'm tired, have pumped Career Mode: Managed D to catch up with old, and soon fell into the dust and The battle was between me and my young cousin after I get my brother suddenly has his speed and a dangerous cycle of increased wind. traffic and car chases in action movies. Haha, I'm not going to lose, so I I started to follow him, weaving through traffic and too close to take a man. Then I began to tire, but it reminds me of the humiliating defeat yesterday and the new resolution began faster pedal (the trees have helped, of course) Soon we were side by side. Then I saw it! The line was arriving! It's as if I could be a banner that seen hanging "bottom line" in the trees, "said ~ It was a mistake, because I dream of busy Battle victory champagne (made in France, of course XDD) with any was her energy and lost by a hair! Shit !!!!!! I was so close and yet so far: he began his victory dance stupid. I ignored it and waited for my other cousin. Then I saw in the distance, pushing his bike. We went to him and saw he seemed in pain. It seems that had slowly cycling (who the race, after we see far left), a runner who has a cycle as we, winds its way through traffic. Surprised, the man collided with him, he turned on his motorcycle to his left and ran the runway and fell and his hand was injured by stones in the process. So I followed him into the bathroom to wash the wound and complain about his injury in time. Shut up! They seem like a big boy! After redezvous with their parents and rest a bit before you go to a McD outlet close for lunch. Then we went elsewhere! Try to guess where we go? XD Well, if u saw the title I mentioned a dam, does not it? Well, that's where we went! The Marina Barrage! : D When we arrived, I thought, 'What is good price war? " 0.0 To my surprise and its purpose as a water reservoir, but also provides flood protection and of course, is an architectural work of art! This is a dam and a huge building (the dam) on the right side and in this building, museums, fountains, comets and bowling here! "My God, all the buildings are so beautiful in Singapore? In addition to the more than one goal, and the state of the art? It seems so ... Once we got there, I started a lot of pictures and I stay, if not begin to move into the museum. It was very sunny and they thought of the Museum of refuge air conditioning system for a while. The museum has a large gallery for storing water for future genaations and so on ... What was I liked the part where he was a model of the dam, which explains his goal with a live demonstration ~ ~ There is a great After half an hour in the museum, he left and headed towards the ramp to the top of the building, where the field. There were many people playing dragons and people enjoying the view from the top of the dam. Then the owner of Singapore from there! Oh, and from there you could see the barrier that separates water from rain-water sea ... You can change the color difference between the two see ~ Then we went to the dam itself and went to the end, before he ... I took a nap and wakes to discover he was already 19:00! The faster the stairs, I saw that everyone was ready. Then my mother had stomach pains and went to the bathroom. After leaving the bathroom, it was time for my father, abdominal pain! LOL! Must be something they ate ....(-.-) We took the MRT to Orchard Road. I am always impressed by the architecture of the station and the EZ-Link cards. The train was very fast and effectively. It was a train every 2 minutes! If it's just back in M'sia ... We arrived at Orchard Road in a very short time, thanks to efficient public transport. Once we stepped outside the station, we were surprised by the dazzling lights and Christmas decorations. You all have seen! It was wonderful! = D managed to take some pictures before dinner Pasta Mania. The spaghetti was not very tasty too, but not as good as that of Swensen, I think. After dinner we went back to the beautiful lights to see. We walked along the street, enchanted by the beauty of the landscape ~ It's like a dream for me, surrounded by pretty lights, Christmas trees, and designer boutiques was. Words can not describe how beautiful it was. That're only thing more beautiful than she starred XD and Paris. There was also this kind of work before pleasure dancing with Christmas balls. He was a real professional, how was get the ball in his hands and his dance Balance as Jeremy but 1000x better! After seeing the beautiful lights, it seemed an eternity, we went back up on MRI. Once we've arrived and went to sleep, my cousins, I have already gone to sleep, wake up and talked and talked until 01:00 clock until I fall asleep.
After breakfast I asked my uncle to go to the market to buy food for all. Having nothing better to do, I agreed. Like yesterday we got the MRI back what my uncle called "The Singapore Malay section." Since my family could eat halal food, that was the only place where I could buy food for them. We came on the market for food + Court Building with a Minangkabau style roof, like those of Negeri Sembilan. We walked into the upscale area coz my uncle wanted to buy fish for my grandmother's house so they could cook us steamed fish when we returned. Yummy! X) Well, we went to the food section to buy food. My uncle wanted us to do every dish a unique taste S'pore if his plan was to buy and 2, 3 ... You get the idea ... And select all the items that the longest queue said coz they are better than others had. Apparently, the contributions have appeared before in newspapers, which explains the long tail ... So, look, had to wait in line while he went to other places for food in other places with only a few people to buy online. I was like, "I have no glue, but why not support one and buy food for all in one place? Not that we all share the food, I eat a spoonful of my bros Nasi briyani and take some of my Mee Siam. simply not happen, why not buy all the food even more and do ?!?!" Well, I finally had three very long lines to buy food when he went to many shops and bought to support many dishes. I doubt that we end it all ... Well, after returning home, we are all about the food and to my surprise, there was nothing! (O__O) After we rested a while before he ... This time we took the MRT Clarke Quay, which is like a river Bangsar, I suppose ... I saw a lot of Ang Mo there, playing pool or just in the bars of the entire spring is relax. We went to a 4-star Novotel called my parents and bros are courtesy of my uncle, who won a night in some competition in his office. Do not stay coz my cousins want to talk and play with me tonight. Even my mother told me they come back ater breakfast. Later ...:( I really, really, really sorry After examination, they all took a walk along the river on the S'pore Flyer ~ As she walked slowly, my cousin and I took pictures as they were competing to see who the most beautiful pictures! XD We went through many sites S'pore, the Merlion, Esplanade, 3 - by building something like a surfboard on top, and we have connected the brochure for the distant view. But first, we give what my cousins told me it was the best hotel in S'pore, the Fullerton Hotel. Wow, the interior is much later than the places where the rich kids in movies ~ After around for a while, just to the scene that I was mentioned above. Unfortunately, as she approached the passenger, my brother said he was tired. On this basis, my father and my brother (the fear of heights), has apologized. Ultimately was not the driving ...=( ~ was a little disappointed, but that's life, at least for the time not just> S'pore Paris. < Watch After a walk along the river for a while the sunset (which was nice, by the way) finnally, which was created by a Thai resaurant. I ordered the soup with noodles and beef is the best version ever tasted! Graves is very very beautiful! For all read this, you should try it! Try a Thai restaurant and concert near a point of view of the Merlion on the right. After dinner, my cousins and I went to the place where to write large white balls on them. It turns out that you borrow a pen from a counter and write anything, which in the balls. I have seen messages such as "Hope 2011 is a good year," I love you, I hope ****"," next year he married, "I sometimes go to the U.S. hope." and so on, so I wrote something. P haha Anyway, we went to Clarke Quay after that, enjoy the city skyline and nightlife. Haha, I'm sure Jasmine was coz it was a bar because Man Utd! XD After submission of my family in the hotel, we went back up. Then again in the chat for a while, we went to dreamland.
I woke up, bathe and play this game lame wolf team my family, waiting to return. So he called and told them a little later, lil. I waited and waited and waited until I tired of that game I looked at the clock was ... It was 14:00 clock, where the hell are you?? I woke up at 17:00 clock, and shortly after their arrival. Apparently they went shopping and bought lots of things without me ... Haizz ...:( ~ Although I felt a little annoying Lil ... I can do ... For dinner we went to the mall of Suntec City Swensen ~ xD haha, I felt I like the spaghetti Bolognese mouth looked again, but somehow my stomach tells me that something goes wrong, then I went on and ordered a lamb chop. My mother and my brother had the spaghetti. The lamb chop was fine, I think, but the meat was a lil bit too. It turns out that my instinct was right, something is wrong with spaghetti. They were the last to arrive, when we finished the meal was. Therefore, if we ask for dessert, my mother and my brother do not have to coz you were just ending their spaghetti. My cousins and I decided to something called an earthquake, 8 balls of different creations. Yummy! ^ ^ When he arrived, he began to smoke a bit .. uh ... Stones in the middle, when water is poured will react. Wasting no time, he ate like hungry lions that have never eaten for days! XD Suddenly, when I took a bullet ice, there was a bang and water flew in the face! I was a little surprised for a second while I still I wondered how to get water on the face of the center of the shell, but then I realized that this is a response by special stones. Well, why is it called "earthquake" to know, but I think "Volcano" would be a better name ~ laugh, we go to eat ice cream until I realized that whenever I "I exploded, I was eating ice ...= .=... must be some sort of agreement ... Then we went to the famous fountain of wealth. There was a plaque with the inscription: ". The greatest source of the world" is also so be able to be the wishes of all 3 to give me, with your right hand touch the water all the time. With nothing to lose, we have all decided to try it now, I will not tell you what you wanted. P but I'm sure my closest friends know right ~> <~ I have pictures?. Source before we went back to get a good night's sleep. Although now a bit of wind.
For some strange reason, woke everyone (except me XD) to late! Therefore, even when the USS open 10 hours we arrived at 10:30 am ET clock it was not a problem ... My father ordered our tickets online, and somehow, had instead of 8 inputs, for 7 asked if ... we have to wait while my aunt was in line to buy a ticket. I took many pictures of the thing holding blue balloon ~ Unfortunately, tickets sold for the day ...:( So we had to do without. I wait there until his return was, but my mother told me it would be better when she went for the first time, and lead us into the night. Then they went and entered the theme park. Wow, that made me think of entry in Gold Coast. It was very small compared to Movie World. So we started walking . We were in the Hollywood section and turn left at the Madagascar section on the left. I went into the fashion photographer, and began, many pictures were. There are many traces of the USS, and some of it was the longest queue I have ever seen waiting for them was on average 60 to 80 minutes OMG D: section Madagascar, went to Shrek and the section at the end we decided to see Donkey is a show like this was the only one whose waiting time is 15 minutes and was not now. I think ~ it / they have done a lot of jokes about S'pore! One of them was, "ERP means" flying people every day "LOL clap! and began to speak Singlish and began to sing and dance before the audience began to and sing ~ Outside we have a surprise! My aunt called my mother and told her he could get a ticket for a leadership that had left on the entries. So I found his advice and went to Water World, a show began ... We arrived there and was in different colors, brown and blue set back in the face. There was no sign that the seats wet blue seats not brown. So we sat in the brown seats coz there were cameras and things. Then three men came in suits, a little like a safari. These three guys had water cannons and fired them all in the blue seats! It was fun a little, almost regretted taking a picture with me ... I saw this man, an umbrella to protect yourself is opened. One type of safari saw him and called on his colleagues to approach him ... then shot him at close range in the water! Haha, that was sooo funny! Then there was a film music I said, would start the show ... Synopsis: In the distant future when the North and South Pole is already melted, people live in floating fortresses of steel and had a band of pirates prepare. The show begins with the lady who manages the on the ground somewhere ... they can plant vegetables for lunch in the fortress. In her excitement she forgot to close the doors and pirates have attacked and killed all but the lady. Have been taken hostage, when suddenly a man came out of nowhere to save it ~ So he fought and won with evil over time. The End. There was plenty of action and pyrotechnics that participate in the show. The game was good, but I think not to pay a little attention to coz my cousin and I have a fight on our own to see what you have been the best photos of the work ... After the show we wanted to go to the Canopy clause in the lost world, but the queue was crazy! 90 minutes! Therefore we have decided to go ahead and come back later ... Ah, here's my favorite part of the USS! Is the section of ancient Egypt! Well, that Egypt is one of my first visit 10 countries anyway ... I loved how they created the section) A large building surrounded by huge statues of Egyptian deities ... It's just my kind of art! I am a big fan of Greek mythology, Roman and Egyptian architecture! Ok, back to the story ~ Finally this section, we managed to find a real trip, not only shows, but a real turn Coster Russia, with a waiting time of 20 minutes! It was called Revenge of the Mummy! Ming Li indication that this trip is recommended, I decided to try it. My cousin followed me, but the biggest fear of roller coasters ... lol ... ~ We went to the monolithic design, where the tail begins. They have the tail area is so long that extended underground. Wah, the undergroud sooo ~ I was afraid that if there is a roller coaster or haunted house ... The lights continue to flash alternately light and dark ... It was almost like, are used as light source and where most of the sarcophagus was posted here ... I almost expect a mummy to be built in one of them! It was not 20 minutes, but double the amount of time! As we approached the end of the line, he saw television rewind the recorded message, "this trip is not for pregnant women with heart disease Pople, etc" and also "the march acclerating contains, inclination, total darkness, flashing lights back and ... pent-up demand "When I saw the word" kept my heart for a moment ... I never went on a roller coaster that goes backwards, and I was scared ... but it was too late to reverse the tail ... was thicker and I have to spend a lot of body to reach the exit. Instead, I'm in someone's face and I felt a peaceful calm. Once I was tied to the chair, there was no escape, and I prepared for the worst. .. The journey started very well, it was very slow at first, then suddenly appeared a mummy in the side, looked very anxious, and he said something like: "NO YOU FOR ESCAPRE muahahaha" Mountain then accelerated like crazy! There was no warning, just laughed acceleration after mum! From there, everything was blurry ... until he suddenly stopped and turned upside down! OMG! This is one of the worst moments of my life! Accelerated return as soon as he went ahead and laugh it Mama always, very frightening experience, I ~ can you say that after many ups and downs, back and forth at the end. God, I was so relieved, I do not think I ever cried so much in my life! After a meeting with other first we went to a souvenir shop section of Egypt for a while coz it was raining. Then I saw it. One thing I wanted more and one of the main reasons I wanted to go to Egypt, one eye Horuskeychain! I wanted to know coz u always EOH, I'm pretty obsessed with Egyptian mythology ~ So I bought it and I bought a shirt almost as well, but was a T-shirt with a circulation to normal for about $ 16. Then came the rain stopped and we walked until we arrived at the Science Fiction of the city. There was nothing really. The main attraction was closed the roller coaster coz only safety standards. The other rides a bit lame ... Ultimately for the benefit of it, we went on this huge spinning cup. He agreed with other people, I think, but after driving the Mummy Mountain, it was a bit lame to me ... Then we moved into the last section of the theme park, the section of New York! Aaah, is New York one of my favorite cities, and in a replica of it made me very happy ~ We had eaten at the pizzeria. As usual, my favorite meal, spaghetti eating again! XD was OK but not as good as Swensen. Then there was a yield of B-boys and a man, they were professionals. I do not think you can defeat a band Samson. : P ~ When are some pictures, we walked until we reached a stage with microphones fashion. Shortly after, there were five guys wearing the striped blue shirt to the scene and there. It was a typical Broadway show and their voices were very nice. They sang all the hits in the '50s. After hearing her melodious voice for a while, we come full circle, the section of Hollywood. We bought some souvenirs there and went to what is "Lights, Camera, Action!" Mentioned. There was a presentation on how the special effects in movies are produced. No, we have seen the state of New York in a hurricane. Wow, that was all so real! High winds, raging waters and the ship to enter the barn ... Then follow the Madagascar section again, and the portion of Shrek. No, we went on a roller coaster the dragon that is quite short (the duration of the trip, I mean) and a souvenir shop was. Bobble Heads Bros. bought the Shrek and Donkey and my cousins to buy stuffed animals. (I still do not understand .. still sleeping with a bunch of teddy bears in the bed, even if it ...=.=) 13 and 11 then we go to the lost world was to resolve outstanding issues. God, I thank you, the queues were not too long before there were only about 15 minutes or less. First we went to the Canopy flyer. It was a little fun with his legs dangling above the ground. Then we went to go to the lame, where dinosaurs can fly and fly higher than the push of a button. It's like a roundabout, where you can control the height ~ Well, we went to my second trip to the quick favorites in the ASU, the adventure! I've heard about this trip of a friend of my mother and she told me it was very pleasant. So I was very pleased that action. She said she is very wet, so it is best to make this journey into the past before returning. Haha, I'm ready! XD Luckily, the snake is not long. The first time last walk in the afternoon was the snake 80 minutes! Now, at 20 ^ minutes. OMG! My GOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment