Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bret Michaels

After proposing to her once again think girlfriend of 16 years, Bret Michaels, he is addicted, is an incredible feeling. "

    The former Poison frontman Bret Michaels proposes: Life as I know the reality show, filmed a few weeks ago. Michaels said: "They have sworn it was the guy who never, "adding: "And it's amazing feeling."

    Although Michaels, 47, admitted providing some time before they have the courage to do so is suspended, said he was picky about the situation.

    The rocker said, everyone was too anniversary dinner that night in the hope, but he said he was not good. "I was not ready because I felt really strange, " he said. "It would be, I was in the middle of the proposal and, oh by the way, a Cobb salad comes from."

    Instead, the moment came on a whim. "In my head it was to happen, so - I wanted to be a little more like the movies where the white horse at a gallop and things, " says, "But if Kristi said:" Yo. need this ring, I do not need a piece of paper, I love you no matter what he says to the pressure. "

    Admits: "They used reverse psychology on me, and it worked!"

    "After that I was at the time when I felt if there was no one around us,"he said, laughing as her daughter, Jorja Raine and have 5, 10, reacted to the news. "They were like, "What, Who and What's new? "

    How does the bride to be, almost 40 years, he feels? I love her for it, "said Gibson." I went over everything with him. A ring and a document that I him more. I am happy to be alive love. "

No comments:

Post a Comment