Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rosie Huntington Whiteley


Rosie Huntington Whiteleyhas revealed she has a huge crush on a certain ginger-haired prince.
The Transformers actress, who is currently dating Hollywood hard-man Jason Statham, confessed on US TV show, Live With Regis & Kelly, that she has the hots for Prince Harry.
When asked about her infatuation with the royal, Rosie replied: "I'm waiting for my proposal. I keep writing, so we will have to see what happens."
FHM's Sexiest Woman In The World continued: "I think he knows how obsessed I am. Well, he does now! He's so handsome."
Speaking of his brother, Prince William's nuptials to Kate Middleton, Huntington Whiteley also stated: "It was so beautiful that wedding, I loved it."
Kelly then quizzed Rosie further, asking if she ever pictured herself at The Royal Wedding as Harry's date, to which the 24-year old added: "Yeah, for most of my childhood and still now, I'm waiting for the proposal… Come on Harry!"
We wonder what Harry's new rumoured girlfriend, underwear model Florence Brudenell-Bruce, will make of Rosie's claims?
Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311

No comments:

Post a Comment