Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Amber Rose


You may have already seen Amber Rose bare all, but you'll have a chance to see even more of her without having to Google "Amber Rose Nude." RumorFix has learned that the model is shooting a reality television show about her life post Kanye West.
We recently caught up with the rapper's ex girlfriend outside Millions of Milkshakes and asked her about the show and whether she has the goods to compete with Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton - two girls she has something in common with most women wouldn't be proud of.
"I'm not really in any competition," she explained. "I'm like way different than those girls so I just bring my own thing to the table."
And what exactly is her own thing? Amber says her show will be a tell-all. "It's a look into a my life, my businesses, my family, my radio show. I've been quiet for long enough so I want to come out and just be an open book and let people into my life."
No word on where or when the show is set to air, but we already know one scene we're looking forward to seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment