Friday, June 24, 2011

Property Guru


Property Guru
Want property advice? Then stop, collaborate and listen, because Ice is back with a brand new invention! But this time, it’s not a 90s one hit wonder, it’s a new website that offers advice on buying or selling properties!

Vanilla Ice, who has been involved in selling and buying real estate for 16 years, made a bomb in the 90s from buying up property – now, he’s hoping to dish up advice to other wannabe housing moguls with his new websiteVanillaIceRealEstate.com.

He told allhiphop.com: "When 'Ice Ice Baby' was selling a million records a day, I bought several properties; a home next to Michael J. Fox in L.A., a palace in Miami, and a mountain cabin in Utah."

"Then, a few years later, I took a break from touring, saw that my properties had cobwebs, so I sold them, and, to my surprise, I made a huge profit!"

“I've been through up and down markets, I've seen it all,” he said on his site, “and right now, I'm doing better than ever.”

The ageing hitmaker has also launched a DIY network called The Vanilla Ice project, which see’s him building and renovating dream houses.

He added: "I've been flooded with requests from viewers of my show to teach them how to succeed at real estate." 

No comments:

Post a Comment