Saturday, January 1, 2011

Virginia Lottery

How do you start the new year with a million dollars? You never know the winner, you could, but you must get your ticket soon. Draw for New Year's Millionaire ends this week.

    It only happens once a year, when three ticket holders, the chance at a million dollars from the Virginia State Lottery have. Six receive $ 25 000 and 300 can receive $ 500. A ticket costs $ 20, which some say is expensive. But employees also sell tickets, you also want the lifestyle of a millionaire.

    "Well, I will make sure that my children are ok to buy my mother a small house, buy a house for my father. Make sure my family is OK, " said Mary Beth Tuck, Langhorne Road sales Exxon shareholders.

    The lucky number was chosen on Saturday at 14:00 clock so make sure tickets this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment