Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman
The Australian 43-year-old said that his real classified is a good manner of living.

    "I tried many things, but without exercise and excellent nutrition, do not do most things a difference, " said Kidman, the German magazine TV Movie. "I've also tried Botox."

    The drug is known cosmetic creases by temporarily paralyzing certain facial muscles.

    "I did not know how my face carefully, " she said, "Well, I use it no more -. I can move my head"

    Kidman previously refused to use artificial means to gain a more youthful look.

    "To be honest I am fully natural, " Kidman told Marie Claire in 2007. "I have nothing in my face or something. I wear sunscreen, and I do not smoke. I can take care of me. And I'm very proud to say."

    Kidman recently starred with Aaron Eckhart in "Rabbit Hole", a film about the marriage of a pair after the death of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment