Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ted Williams Homeless

Ted Williams, the homeless man with a "radio voice of gold" was a sensation on the Internet during the night, a job as a human voice full time free house Cleveland Cavaliers.

    "The Cleveland Cavaliers did not offer me a full time job and a house! A house! A house!" Williams told the radio station WNCI.

    A representative of the team on the radio, an offer of employment. The Cavs have confirmed the offer FanHouse.

    Williams quickly became a success if the Columbus Dispatch Posted a video on Monday morning, Williams begging on the side of a road. In the video, Williams showed his impressive vocal talent.

    To Williams, a native of Brooklyn, then explains how he trained a radio moderator before with drugs and alcohol, leaving him in his current situation.

    "I have about a year, I knew that nothing like this ever happened, " Williams said at the beginning of the series. "There are so many words. I've been compared to [Scottish music sensation] Susan Boyle ... I'm so happy."

    According to Williams, the local police called "a man of radio."

    The offer of "Cavs were not the only Williams but received. Support provides cause flooding on MTV and the actor behind the voice of" The Simpsons "and" Entertainment Tonight ", appear among others.

    "Just to get back to normal and the responsibility - if I can get a job, whether it's a 25 or even $ 18 000, I would be happy, " he said, "At least I know God has me where I want. .

No comments:

Post a Comment