Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hoosier Lottery

Hopeful Hoosiers are lining up to get free lottery tickets and the possibility of one of the largest awards in the history of the United States.

 
On Tuesday, hundreds of Indiana residents online for a chance, luck, hope for a free ticket. The Hoosier Lottery is celebrating the award of 330 free tickets for Indianapolis places to the fourth-largest Mega Millions jackpot. This pot is 355 million.

 
"We this morning began with 330 million, which was important and about noon we found that the increase to $ 355. This is a direct result of word of mouth, people. It is a very high price and once reached this point, people that grows normally and some players for the first time, so that we have a wave of buying, "said Megan Wright with the Hoosier Lottery.

 
"I have two cards. I have my freedom and I bought one."

 
"I have five tickets!"

 
So, how well built? If the money in dollar bills stack, one above the other, the stack would be 127 000 feet. Chase has 150 towers!

 
Now the question everyone asks, what would you do with a payload of?

 
"Let's buy an island!" That's what my friend says, they will buy an island. "

 
Others have more modest plans for his millions:

 
"It would be a big difference. I would be much happier. Have a stable income for my children {}. I did not worry about saving for college.

 
Some say they will make a better future for others.

 
"For me, life and the lives of my children, I'm all about children. In fact, I would like to donate to homeless children, and because I love children."

 
The books go fast, but for only a dollar you get the chance. You can buy tickets for the Mega Millions lottery Tuesday night in a supermarket to clock 22.44. Then, 23 hours, the lucky winner of $ 355,000,000 will be drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment