Sunday, January 2, 2011

Paula Abdul

Until last year, Paula Abdul was a regular on the highly rated "American Idol" TV. You are now ready to launch a new TV reality show about you. Julie Chen delivers the profile Sunday:

Paula Abdul is back.
This week, the veteran dancer, choreographer and singer, debut "Live to Dance", a brand new reality show on CBS, where amateur dancers of all ages to grab cost of half a million dollars.
could "Live to Dance" trigger a new wave of stars. And it could also be a new Paula Abdul.
It has been a judge for "American Idol" have been - the beautiful - helped make it one of the greatest spectacles in the history of television.
But his sometimes eccentric behavior, he appeared in an auction.
When asked what is the biggest mistake is Abdul. Said? "There are many misconceptions about me, where to start," she laughs.
Paula Abdul was born and raised a few miles from Hollywood and got a serious case of dance fever since the beginning.
"My first memory of dancing, perhaps - that gave me the error of becoming actually an artist - was when I was four years old, he said." And I saw "Singing in the Rain" in the family living room. And my mother and my father were sitting on the couch. And I approached the television.
"And then I kissed the TV kiss Gene Kelly, he said." And I turned to my father and said: "It is my father." And my father said, "No, I am your father" That may be the father of television. "
"I fell in love Gene Kelly," he laughs. "And in fact this is the first time for me, the best memories on the spot to decide, since my parents told me I had my fist up and he said:.." I'm going to be an artist "
And he kept his word.
The first major break in the conversation Abdul was in a basketball court, earning a coveted spot in the cheerleading Los Angeles Lakers, the Lakers girls and began to choreograph the same routines.
His work drew the attention of some very famous fans. Jackson saw a game the Lakers, and he said, as he choreograph it was discontinued.
And Jackson was just the beginning. Paula Abdul choreographing a scene from the 1988 "Coming to America" as well as cheerleading routines "American Beauty".
End Cuba Gooding Jr. 'dance floor in "Jerry Maguire"? All Paula.
But there are more dance moves Paula Abdul: She began to make plates, and released debut album in 1988. "Forever Your Girl" is a multi-platinum, with a series of numbers.
"When" Straight Up "came out, all like a freight train was fast," he said. "It was a train, but he declined. And I was always running to catch up, what was to come yet. And it does not stop."
He did, however, is somewhat slow. Their backgrounds were great, but not huge. Marriage to actor Emilio Estevez dissolved after two years. A second marriage failed. And it seemed that the star Abdul had melted.
Then in 2002 came "American Idol". . . and his colleague judge Simon Cowell.
"We all saw what the energy was in the air," Chen laughed. "But he was arrested when the cameras are rolling?
"Worse," said Abdul.
"It's a show you see ahead," said Chen.
"I was in his Lucy Desi," said Abdul.
Abdul slurred speech and chronic loopiness out that some to the conclusion that it is not very smart or not very sober.
"What people say about you know, care about, and to know your friends and family, not only are you?" Chen asked.
"I had a brain smart -. It is a concept, yes, Paula Abdul I have a brain .."
In response to the unflattering video of her appeared in "American Idol," Abdul says, "I never had a drinking problem. Even when I'm in business for a while, I've never physically drunk in my life. I have never in my life drunk. I do not use drugs.
"But I'm stupid," he said, laughing. "This is Paula. Even people from" Idol "know that there is all this, always."
Paula Abdul 2011 starts now a little older, wiser and much more, with high hopes for his new show. . . and himself.
When asked whether there is someone special in your life now, she said yes.
"Do I make you blush?" Said Chen.
"Not at all. Not at all," he said. "Maybe."
But she is afraid to reveal. "For me, my personal life, that's it. It's personal. And I'm proud of it."
"They have learned their lessons," said Chen.
"Julie, I have learned a lot," he laughed. "Julie ... you have no idea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment