Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snooki Polizzi

Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi has a new partner in crime, and it is so blatant (and shortest!) As Snooki itself. Deena Nicole Cortese is the newest member of MTV's "The Jersey Shore, a member of the preferred replacement of all votes, hate, Angelina Pivarnick I'm talking to Snook and Diana -. befriended earlier, the show - to communicate too weak, and everything others.
Hear the full interview:
Some highlights:
As a "Jersey Shore" Newcomer:
Diana: In the beginning, I mean, I was a little nervous with such clarity that drank a bit before you did, so that such ease my nerves. I went with a clear mind and everyone has opened his arms around me, I
I hope more people like me, hate me. I mean I have a friendly personality, so I hope all is well.
Deena why the mission has changed:
Snook: I needed a co-party, someone goes to the bar at 12:00 pm ... So I said, well, I have the perfect girl, she is Deena, and part of me, she is like me and who will be phenomenal.
By refusing access to:


Snook: "Cool, what happened" After packaging, which is in reality, they see me, which was almost over night and done, we have no idea what happened just spent awake in a hotel room, what was it crazy.
Diana: Like a camera followed us that night was something for the books, really.
Registration:
Diana: I think we definitely have the game of the girls in the house was, but I do not really have sex or anything, I want to cuddle, strange as it may seem.
In combat:
Snook: You could say the worst things to each other, but at the end of the day we are so ... You know what I want and I'm sorry. We all have our moments, but I think overall I really love each other.
Diana: Art of the brothers and sisters who are fighting for. Like a few hours, or even if you have an event like the date, then fine.
Brothers and sisters who fight and sometimes communicate: iheartradio.
Diana: Yes, that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment