Monday, January 3, 2011

Sarah Kruzan

Arnold Schwarzenegger has finally forgiven Jessimy Sara Kruzan. Kruzan at least 16 in an ambush and her former pimp George Gilbert Howard in a motel room in California killed. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is on his last day in office.

    Kruzan was an unwed mother was born to keep unsafe. Kruzan consider your application:

    He suffered mental and physical abuse from my mother at an early age. He was also sexually assaulted by many people. These include George Howard, the first was sexually abused me when I was eleven years old and the traffic was beginning to sexually when I was thirteen years old.


    This lasted until I was 16. I was two months before my sixteenth birthday, when he shot and killed George.

    Kruzan is now 32nd Was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1994. Payroll had no choice. Arnold appealed his life sentence as too high. She was 11 years old when Howard was angry and forced into prostitution to 13 years. His sentence was life imprisonment without parole to an improvement of four years. His conviction was a first offense committed murder (PC 187) in special cases (to the viewpoint (PC 190.2 (a)) and murder during a robbery (PC 190.2 (c) (L7) (i) and the improvement of personal Use of a firearm (PC 12022.5 (a).

No comments:

Post a Comment