Friday, January 7, 2011

Rihanna

Rihanna
If you do not know, Nick is better than the picture!
The beauty of 26 years, born in Trinidad has worked with everyone from Kanye West and Jay-Z Newcomer Trey Songz. Most recently she was rumored to connect with fellow rapper Drake name. And this week, his first album certified platinum, Rosa Friday.
We sat down with Ms. Minaj for an exclusive interview yesterday when he E! stopped to take to a customer in the fashion police (the episode is tonight!) Read on to find out what we talked about her love life, packed with her ass by Rihanna and perhaps work with Taylor Swift ...?!
You only need the shot music video for their forthcoming single 'Time 4 Life, "with Drake. What are you working next? We are looking for the video with Rihanna "Fly" this weekend. Save the world in more ways than one with the video and that's all I can say about it ... I like Ri-Ri! I mean, if you do not want to buy my ass is a sweet girl.
Who are some of your favorite artists outside hip-hop? I love the world. I can not hear music based on sex. How do I hear a song and then I'll live this song for months and I'm like, "Who the hell is this" I listen to Taylor Swift. I love Coldplay. I hear the gospel to many. I hear everything is beautiful music.
Do you want a song with Taylor to do? Of course!
Personally, I think you should take a song with Lady Gaga, which was compared in the past to do. Many people tell me that! I would certainly be open, yes ... I mean, Gaga is tough. Be compared to the big I can not be bothered.
What all of his success for you? I am proud that women rappers that can come of this game after Nicki see that you know what? This is an opportunity for you to sell as much as boys and be recognized. And you do not have that feeling because you're a rapper, you will not be accepted. And that alone, I am proud. I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment