Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mummers Parade 2011

There seem to be a lot of people that are interested in getting up early and going out to watch parades today. If I were closer I suppose I might venture out as well but I think the parades are just as good on television. This way I can see the parade and I can stay warm at home in my pjs! There are going to be thousands of people that are braving the cold and going out to the Mummers Parade 2011 however.

Mummers Parade 2011 is the 111th annual parade that is held in the city of brotherly love aka Philadelphia. This is one of the biggest parades that is happening today. I believe the only parade that tops it is the Rose Bowl parade that is happening in Pasadena. If you’re near Philadelphia you may want to brave the weather and go check it out.

Last night there was another exciting event that happened on the east coast. Of course you know that was the New York ball drop. Some people even went to the ball drop and are making it back for the parade in Philly. The Mummers parade 2011 is sure to be even better than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment