Thursday, January 6, 2011

Michelle Williams

Monsters and Critics reports that Michelle Williams has recently launched the devastating death of Heath Ledger in an interview, talked with Nightline. However, he is shown with the uncomfortable question of how "Breaking the Silence"on the issue and the interview on the subject.

    The star of Blue Valentine, said that too much emphasis was placed on the discussion about Heath Ledger.

    "I just had an experience with Nightline, was that it looked as if I last went too far. Was a three-hour interview was changed, it was devastating for me," he told The Daily Beast.

    "They used to break a few quotations and how you changed the object of the sale of the interview, and looked like a kind of silence and place for the express purpose of the discussion is something very private to me. "

    Williams went on to say that after the death of Heath Ledger, it was as if everything literally fled in his life.

    "I had many losses after his death, he said."I lost my city, rose because of all the paparazzi on us. In fact, I lost my diary at this time, strangely enough. I cling to literally nothing. He felt as if things literally slide through his fingers. "

No comments:

Post a Comment