Thursday, January 6, 2011

Melissa Faith Yeo

23 years, Melissa Faith Yeo Singapore model to have bigger breasts - and the publication of details and photos on your blog - not much.

    Prior to his 11-day trip to Bangkok, this was published in his blog: Yes, I said, and I am not afraid, after all know, "I will have a boob job was to do it.". People are not stupid lor! We can all say that? "I'm not admit it but I am a before and after, but I do not document, " he added.

    The blog entry in the chronicle of his experiences later in hospital. Although he was to implant Section C saline solution resolved, the doctor convinced her not to implant a hit, pushed, turned and got the sample and was steadfast in her experience.

    He also said that B instead of 220 ml cup, while his body is too small. Now proud stats for new messages, 32B-24 to 34 in his blog.

    The model to its promise to document the experiences of life, littering his posts with information such as:

    * "When I took my place in my bed, went to the nurse, my body right, he can ask me (I think) and it was then felt a sharp pain in the chest."

    * It was announced with pride: "My breasts have finally changed"
    * "I always finish by entering his chest as I sat down, as would my breasts and armpits very sharp pain shoot through."

    Personal photos, including the model in the hospital and postoperative images are high on his blog. He warns: "* Note: dangerous curves before Well, not exactly, but please do not panic if the image with my bruises the Bloody nothing, but still look pretty graphics .. ".

No comments:

Post a Comment