Monday, January 3, 2011

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Browns President Mike Holmgren said Monday he is not a candidate to fill the vacancy in the team as head coach of view - to buy.

 
But Holmgren - who fired coach Eric Mangini earlier in the day - do not exclude the possibility that it might resume training.

 
"If I now say that I never again coach, here or somewhere, probably not honest," said Holmgren.

 
"But from now on I am the president of the Cleveland Browns, and my job is to find the best coach available. And I do not understand at the moment."

 
Black Monday: Who is and who among NFL coaches

 
Holmgren Mangini ousted after a record of 5-11, which eventually coach in two seasons with the Browns 10-22. Holmgren, who gave Mangini left after joining the Browns in December 2009, said he was disappointed with fire Mangini, but I wanted to start.

 
Pressed on whether - a Super Bowl-winning coach, who is known as "Coach" of the entire complex Browns - could once again offer, Holmgren, 62, he is not willing to return were margin.

 
"At this point in my life is not my first priority. I appreciate the role that (team manager) Randy Lerner had the confidence to give it to me."

 
He added that to answer it, whether it could serve as team president and coach, who will do well serve, so in the future. "

 
While other candidates might be the coach of the Browns?

 
Holmgren says he has begun, other NFL teams permission to speak with potential candidates these questions, but said the search field is not limited to coach in the NFL.

 
Holmgren might be asked whether the free agent coach Jon Gruden Fox andJohn on the list. "These two guys I know well and are excellent football coach," Holmgren said.

 
"I can imagine that these two men would be candidates in a set of lists of people."

 
Holmgren said that keeping the public from applicants responding, interviews informed of the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment