Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today Show


Kate Gosselin arrived in New York City Monday morning flanked by her trusty bodyguard Steve Nield, and RadarOnline.com has all the photos of the radiant mother of eight.
The 36-year-old Kate Plus 8 star looked stunning in a knee-length bright blue dress as she signed autographs for waiting fans after her interview.
Gosselin admitted to The Today Show co-hostAnn Curry that her kids are constantly "begging for me to get married again!" saying, "They bring it up all the time."
"There's a lot of obstacles for me. I hope to just, sort of bump into somebody. I talk to my best friend and say wouldn't it be great if she can go around the country and collect suitable people," Gosselin said.
"The odds of me sort of bumping into someone are rare. I have eight kids. I have a crazy work schedule. There are a lot of obstacles. I am ready to start dating again."
Speaking of dating, Gosselin struck out on a new episode of her hit TLC show when she invited a hunky bystander into the Washington, DC, cupcake shop they were filming in and offered him a baked good.
Not only did the unsuspecting guy reject her cupcake because he wanted gluten-free, but he didn't even know who Gosselin was!

No comments:

Post a Comment