Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monk


Back in June the former X-Factor finalist revealed that she was in a relationship with 21-year-old trainee hairdresser Craig Monk.
According to the Sun newspaper Lloyd is claiming to be in love with her new beau, despite knowing each other for just over a month.
Speaking to the newspaper about her relationship the Swagger Jagger singer said: "It is serious. I'm in love. I've never spoken about Craig before but I think he's the bee's knees. I'm not embarrassed, we've been together ages."
She added: "He doesn't work in the music industry, he is your day-to-day person. He used to work on a building site."
It is reported that the pair met in the London salon where Monk works, but Lloyd has made it clear that he won't be styling her hair any time soon.
She said: "Craig's a lovely guy - but he doesn't do my hair,' the singer added."
Cher Lloyd's debut single is expected to top the UK charts tonight.
When asked how she will mark the occasion Lloyd declared: "I'll probably celebrate by having a night in with a Chinese and a glass of bubbly - because I'm 18 now so I can drink."
Lloyd further pitched in: "I might even buy myself a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment