Friday, August 12, 2011

Rose Mcgowan


Rose Mcgowan, the American actress currently starring in the action-fantasy flick 'Conan the Barbarian', claims her co-star Jason Momoa has a "beautiful body" and warns audiences they will be "aroused" by his presence in the movie.
During an interview with The Advocate, MCGowan, who stars as villain 'Marique', said, "Jason's ass is epic. When I saw his backside naked, I was like, Oh, my. He's got a beautiful body, because it's not all Mr. Steroid. He looks raw and masculine". When quizzed on whether she 'goes for' big muscles, the 'Grindhouse' star explained, "I like people who are fit. I figure if I work out, you can at least return the favor. Would I go out with a meathead? No". The latest adaptation of 'Conan' features the warrior and his quest to avenge the murder of his father and the slaughter of his village. Rose describes her sinister character as "quite majestic and beautiful in an otherworldly way" and claims she spent six hours in makeup every day.
Since her breakthrough performance in Gregg Araki's 1995 movie 'The Doom Generation', Rose Mcgowan has starred in the likes of 'Scream', 'Jawbreaker' and television series 'Charmed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment