Saturday, January 1, 2011

Secret Garden EP 16 Preview

Secret Garden Show Episode 15 and 16 Time flies this week were the Christmas holidays and then Secret Garden also has its climax with the kiss in episode 14th I do not think too seriously about what comes after the episode 15 and 16 in this week, I would not stop when the time and the last scene is the kissing scene for Joo Won Ra, and I can live happily ever after. The survey brought me back to reality, good or never leave my computer with my face almost on the screen you remember stuck, and I am Ra Joo Won body changes mid Episode 14? The story is 15th in a row The spoiler of episode 15 episode begins where 14: Episode 1Joo with Ra I'm in the so called won, "Oppa" Oscar, Oscar is confused and go back to what we have heard, Jong Soo is very angry when he learns Ra was not won, not to say but Im Joo, who told him that I am Ra their feelings to death. Oscar also aware that it was Joo who really won in the same Yoon Seoul sauna you will find the golf club to the Ra (Joo Won) understand the neck and is about to strike was. .. Jong Soo Oscar stop thinking that the body of Ra is to happen in, "he said Joo Won is in the body of Ra in the" wait until you are back on their own body. "
   Episode 16Joo Won the suffering that Ra is not able to go the output of the hearing because of him, disappointed in Ra about not participating in the hearing, especially since they kept so long. Joo won Ra I drew close and she said she left the opportunity to audition again, not have been necessary. Ra in smiling with tears in his eyes ... Joo Won Ra said I'm in miracles to believe, after hearing this flow, the tears of Ra Secret Garden eyes.Watch In episode 15 and 16

No comments:

Post a Comment