Saturday, January 1, 2011

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon says that when it comes to romance, she did not understand everything, but despite his recent commitment to the talent agent Jim Toth.

    The actress will say in ShowbizSpy

    "I'm old enough to know now that I know nothing.

    "Because, when you're young, you think you know everything and now I've just realized, you know, anything is possible."

    Reese and Toth have been together since February 2010.

    Glamour In an interview last year, spoke about RESP Toth career as a talent agent with the words:

    "What I have discovered that it was very pleasant, with someone who understands my career, but I know what I do.'s a great guy. It's wonderful. "

    The 34-year-old "Walk The Line 'actress raises two children with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe.

No comments:

Post a Comment