Friday, January 7, 2011

Raven Symone

Raven Symone
Raven Symone, surprised the popular actress the audience when he reached the People's Choice Awards 2011 at Nokia Theatre LA Live in Los Angeles. Her latest body shape, the talk of the awards. Diva 25-year-old was seen showing her new lean and fit into a chic dress.

    Raven Symone wearing a wrinkled jacket with leather pants, looking smoking hot. Have apparently lost much weight. But the former Disney star was happy with her face. Raven Symone People magazine said she would never understand themselves as unattractive when she was still strong.

    He also revealed that "In fact, now I have to wear more clothes because I like the way people see me." "I have loved before. Well, you see me in all the wrong reasons. Before, I was actually looking for a real reason."

    No doubt she looks good in both before and after picture. But now she is ready to capture the most attention, like other celebrities. The former star of "Cosby Show" seemed unbelievable seat and strike the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment