Thursday, July 28, 2011

Miami Dolphins


With the news that running back Reggie Bush has signed a two-year contract and will shortly join the Miami Dolphins, fans on Twitter are already joking about Bush and his new lifestyle on South Beach.
Bush, 26, grew up in Southern California and has played four years in New Orleans, so he's accustomed to 24/7 nightlife. But South Beach is a different world, a playground for the likes of LeBron James, Chad Ochocinco and Alex Rodriguez.


It's going to be interesting because Bush isn't really the party type.


Make no mistake: Bush likes to go out to dinner, but he doesn't like all the paparrazi.


"I didn't like that lifestyle at all," Bush said a week ago about his three-year, very public relationship with reality star Kim Kardashian, 30. "I don't want half the world knowing I'm on a date."


Bush and Kardashian met through Bush's friend Matt Leinart at the ESPYs in 2007. They were off-and-on until March 2010. And most of their arguments were about their complicated work schedule and life in front of a camera.


"Some people can deal with that, but not me," Bush said. "I'm a football player. That's what I do."


So expect Bush to spend time at restaurants in Miami with his girl, Canadian singer/model Melissa Molinaro (who incidentally looks so much like Kardashian that Kim is suing Old Navyfor using her in a commercial), but trying to keep a low profile.


"That Hollywood world is so foreign to me," Bush said. "Football is my sanctuary. I'm trying to live the dream that I had when I was a little kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment